Friday, November 18, 2011

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher six years marriage officially ended

Recently, another on Hollywood star couple announced part company each going his own way, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher : six years of married life has officially ended.

Demi Moore in a statement of divorce wrote:" I am very sad and a heavy heart I and Ashton chose to end six years of marriage. As a woman, mother and wife, I need to protect many sacred responsibility and vows, in these spiritual impetus I need choose to make my life go on. This time for myself, my family is very hard, I hope that we can give our sympathy with more privacy, just to give other people who have experienced the pain of the people." On the other hand, Ashton in his statement said:" I will always cherish my living with Demi years, marriage is the world's most difficult thing, but sometimes it will fail."

In September this year, media reports named Sara Leal and Ashton 22 year-old woman claimed to have one-night stand, and occurrence time is Demi and Ashton married six anniversary day. Over the next few weeks, 49 Demi and 33 Ashton once try to improve their relationship, together they high-key appear on Yom Kippur activity, and the paparazzi that they work together in the San Barbara beach bonfire, looks very harmonious relationship. Demi Moore Ashton with a close friend told the media:" Demi Moore love Ashton like she is the public humiliation". But in the end two people still can't be this marriage to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment